Your Next Lesson: From a Italian Grandma’s Santa Lucia from Tuscany !

Tuscany one of the most famous Italian wine place ,were my Grandmother born.
Grandma's Santa Lucia
Grandma’s Santa Lucia
Born in Siena the city of the best wine like Brunello di Montalcino ,Chianti Colli Senesi and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano.
Those wine are  my favorite wine from that Region.
Brunello di Montalcino e Rosso di Montalcino
Brunello di Montalcino e Rosso di Montalcino
She moved to Brazil in 1917 from her home in Tuscany Italy  ,where she had to learn to
(make soap from scratch) and essential oils from the plants out of necessity.
 Your Next Lesson: From a Italian Grandma's Santa Lucia from Tuscany !

Your Next Lesson: From a Italian Grandma’s Santa Lucia from Tuscany !
My all recipes from food to soaps is just like grandma used to make , take time to make my batches , maybe hours and moths to cure , same like cheese  and wine.
Aged Artisan Century Soaps
Aged Artisan Century Soaps
This recipe is based on my Grandma Borba’s recipe, handed down from generation to generation.
I will never make any modifications , the addition of  and using the same stamp same recipe and same pan is the key resulting the best natural artisan soaps.
Goat milk Soap
Goat milk Soap
Italian Toscane Bread !
What’s better than an  Bread ? A Italian Toscano Bread! 
Today, Share my Bake –  ( Grandma’s Italian Bread -Pane Toscano )…
pane-di-altamura
Pane Tosacano
Pane Toscano

Comments

Unknown said…
I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
ประเทศ อิตาลี

Popular Posts